Bombay Travels - Fraud Travel Agency

I am also one of the victim of this Travel Agency name called Bombay Travels Inc (person name: Vijay Bakshi).. I am attaching the advertisement of the agency in a weekly newspaper called 'Hi India'.

I had booked 3 tickets (ATL to HYD round trip) thru this agent (Bombay Travels) and paid the whole amount ($3850.00)..

when we went to airport on the flying date (my wife and son is flying to India) and the emirates told me that the tickets were not issued, the credit card transaction not go through so they did NOT issued the tickets... I totally shocked...and came back tried to reach that guy whole day and made him re-booked the tickets, but he booked only one I am trying to book the return tickets and my round trip tickets...but he is not booking or issuing the tickets nor refunding the amount ...

Daily I am calling and emailing but no luck he is not lifting the calls and not responding to me emails... Please help me in this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2014 #895469 New York, New York

You should deal only with agency 100 miles from your hometown.
Then you can go the agency or press charges. In this case you have to go
to his jurisdiction to press charges.. Good Luck! But it was cheap, ...

Oct 06, 2014 #880846

From my research the real name of this criminal is Murthy Rambhatla.
He was also behind other companies like Patel Travel

Dec 01, 2012 #576627

he do business is registered under name of BOMBAY TOURS INC

Dec 01, 2012 #576626

he do business is registered under name of BOMBAY TOURS INC

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bombay Travels. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bombay Travels.
Filing a new complaint about